Due to unprecedented growth and new customer acquisition, Pexlify is looking for talented individuals to join our fun and innovative team.
Pexlify Enterprise Solutions are a leading Salesforce consultancy based in Dublin City Centre. Our team of highly certified and experienced Salesforce professionals have a wealth of experience across the Salesforce.com platform including; Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Sales Cloud, Pardot and Heroku.
- Thorough understanding and experience working with the Salesforce security model including Organization-Wide Defaults, profiles, permission sets, share sets, sharing rules, user feature licenses, etc.
- Solid grasp of the Salesforce Data Model including Standard Objects, Custom Objects, External Objects and Relationships between objects including Indirect, External, Master-Detail, and Lookup and the implications of each
- Demonstrated ability to automate business processes utilizing Salesforce native tools such as Workflow, Approval Processes, Process Builder and Flow.
- Handle basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports, dashboards, and other routine tasks
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepares for upgrades
- Experienced with Data Loader and Data Import wizard
- Ability to create and troubleshoot changesets to migrate metadata between connected environments.
- Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests
- Some experience with Developer Console for troubleshooting things like performance or running queries related to troubleshooting tasks.
- Establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities
- Assist in training of new users and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the Org
- Effectively act as the liaison between users and the business and development teams
- Work independently to define and document development requirements
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of three years of experience working in the Salesforce ecosystem
- Salesforce Admin (ADM201) or Platform App Builder (SU20) certified
- Business analyst skillset a plus
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence for Agile development
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Strong data management abilities
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment preferred
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
- Competitive Salary
- 25 Days paid holidays
- Private Family Healthcare cover
- Mobile Phone