Due to our continued success and rapid growth in the number of on-going projects, Pexlify is looking for a QA Analyst.
Pexlify Enterprise Solutions are a leading Salesforce consultancy based in Dublin CityCentre.Our team of highly certified and experienced Salesforce professionals have a wealth of experience across the Salesforce.com platform including; Service Cloud, MarketingCloud, SalesCloud, Pardot and Heroku.
- Work with a team of developers, project managers and business stakeholders and ensure the quality of a software solution.
- Partner with the project team and developers to maintain a cohesive design and experience throughout our solution, providing expertise and mentorship.
- Identify software problems during testing, determine steps to reproduce them, and enter them into a defect-tracking database with detailed troubleshooting.
- Create and execute Test Plans, Test Cycles and Test Cases based on business requirements.
- Execute manual tests and maintain tests where appropriate.
- Collaborate with other members of the team, Software Developers and business analysts.
- Participate in Agile process Effort-Estimation sessions, Sprint Planning, Work Item Design and Sprint Retrospectives.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years of work experience working within a QA capacity
- Bachelor’s Degree or related experience
- Experience with Regression, Smoke or Sanity Testing
- An ability to learn and adapt to new environments
- Passion for quality and attention to detail. Understanding user experience
- Self-Motivated individual always looking to continue their quest for knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Experience working as part of a scrum team
- Experience working with Jira
- Eligible to work in Ireland
- Experience working with Salesforce – advantage
- Salesforce certified - advantage
APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
- Competitive Salary
- 25 Days paid holidays
- Private Family Healthcare cover