- What Personal Data we collect and why we collect it
- How we use Personal Data
- Who we share Personal Data with
- The choices we offer, including how to access, update, and remove Personal Data
This is the privacy and cookies policy for Pexlify.com and our associated services both online and offline, as well as through email communications that we send to you (together, the Site). The Site is operated by Pexlify Enterprise Solutions (we, us and our). “You” or a “user” refers to any individual who visits or otherwise uses the Site, you are accepting and agreeing to the practices outlined in this privacy and cookies policy.
For the purposes of the Irish Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003, as amended, we are the data controller.
Information we collect from you
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information (such as your name, title, company name, email address, job function or position, social media details, postal address and telephone number) that you provide by completing forms on the Site, including if you register as a subscriber, customer or affiliate to any service, request any information, or enter into any competition or promotion we may sponsor;
- IP Address which is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP); this may be identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever you access the Site, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that you visited. Collecting IP addresses is standard practice and is done automatically by many websites, applications and other services. We use IP addresses to calculate usage levels of the Site, help diagnose problems with its servers, administer the Site, and monitoring the regions from which you navigate to our Site;
- in connection with an account sign-in facility, your log-in and password details;
- details of any transactions made by you through the Site;
- communications you send to us, for example to report a problem or to submit queries, concerns or comments regarding the Site or its content; and
- information from surveys that we may, from time to time, run on the Site for research purposes, if you choose to respond to, or participate in, them.
Web browser cookies
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
Other Information is any information that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an identifiable individual. This might include, for instance, browser and device information; App usage data; information collected through cookies, pixel tags, and other technologies; demographic information and other information provided by you; or aggregated information. We use this information to facilitate our operation of the Sites and for other purposes described below.
How Pexlify Collects Information
We and our service providers may collect information in a variety of ways, including:
- Through the Site: We may collect information through the Site, e.g., when you request a free trial or demo, register for a webinar, contact us, subscribe to our email newsletter, download content (e.g. ebooks), or register to use our Site.
- Offline: We may collect information from you offline, such as when you attend one of our events, during phone calls with sales representatives, or when you contact customer service.
- Through You: Pexlify may collect information such as your location or your preferred means of communication when you voluntarily provide it. Note that there is no legal obligation for you to provide us with personal information and any information collected by us will be provided by you at your own will and with your consent.
- Information From Other Sources: In order to enhance our ability to provide relevant marketing, offers, and services to you, we may obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms, as well as from other third parties.
- Through Your Browser or Device: Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, Internet browser type and version, and the name and version of the Site (such as the Apps) you are using.
- Through Your Use of the apps: When you download and use an app of Pexlify’s, we and our service providers may track and collect app usage data, such as the date and time the app on your device accesses our servers and what information and files have been downloaded to the app based on your device number.
- Through Cookies and Other Similar Technologies: Cookies and other similar technologies may be used to collect information. We may use third parties to serve advertisements on other websites that may be of interest to you, based on information collected about your use of our Site and other websites. To do so, these companies may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser (including through the use of pixel tags and web beacons). Please refer to the cookies section below for more information. Pexlify may not recognize automated browser signals regarding tracking mechanisms, which may include ‘do not track’ instructions.
Pexlify also uses web analytics services, which currently include Google Analytics. Pexlify also uses Google AdWords.
Opting Out of Behavioral Advertising and Tracking Tools
You can opt-out of certain Behavioral Advertising activities by doing one or more of the following. Please note that you will need to opt-out of each browser and device for which you desire to apply these opt-out features.
Please note the following with respect to opting out of Behavioral Advertising:
- Service Provider Opt Out: You can opt-out directly from some Advertising Service Providers and providers of Tracking Tools by using their opt-out tools. Some of these service providers, and links to their opt-out tools, are:
- Industry Opt Out Tools: Some Advertising Service Providers or providers of Tracking Tools may participate in the Network Advertising Initiative’s (NAI) Opt-Out Tool (http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/) and/or the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) Consumer Choice Page (http://www.aboutads.info/choices/), and you can opt-out of certain services and learn more about your choices by visiting the links included there. Users in the EU can visit http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/ for more information about your choices and to opt out of participating service providers.
- Web Browser Controls: You can prevent the use of certain Tracking Tools, such as cookies, on a device-by-device basis using the controls in your web browser. These controls can be found in the Tools > Internet Options (or similar) menu for your browser, or as otherwise directed by your browser’s support feature. Through your web browser, you may be able to:
- Delete existing Tracking Tools
- Disable future Tracking Tools
- Set your browser to provide you with a warning each time a cookie or certain other Tracking Tools are being set
- Mobile Opt Out: Your mobile devices may offer settings that enable you to make choices about the collection, use, or transfer of mobile app information for Behavioral Advertising. You may also opt-out of certain Tracking Tools on mobile devices by installing the DAA’s AppChoice app on your mobile device (for iTunes, visit https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/appchoices/id894822870?mt=8, for Android, visit https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.DAA.appchoices&hl=en). For more information, please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4228, https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?hl=en or http://www.applicationprivacy.org/expressing-your-behavioral-advertising-choices-on-a-mobile-device, as applicable.
- Do Not Track: Your browser may offer you a “Do Not Track” option, which allows you to signal to operators of websites and web applications and services (including behavioral advertising services) that you do not wish such operators to track certain of your online activities over time and across different websites. The Service does not support Do Not Track requests at this time, which means that we collect information about your online activity both while you are using the Service and after you leave our Service.
- Some opt-out features are cookie-based, meaning that when you use these opt-out features, an “opt-out” cookie will be placed on your computer or other device indicating that you do not want to receive Behavioral Advertising from certain companies. If you delete your cookies, use a different browser, or use a different device, you will need to renew your opt-out choice.
- Opting-out of Behavioral Advertising does not mean that you will no longer receive online ads. It only means that such ads will no longer be tailored to your specific viewing habits or interests. You may continue to see ads on and about the Service.
Sharing your personal information
We may disclose aggregate statistics about visitors to the Site, customers and sales in order to describe our services to prospective partners, advertisers, sponsors and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifiable information.
We may also disclose your personal information to any of our affiliates, or to our agents or contractors who assist us in providing the services we offer through the Site, processing transactions, fulfilling requests for information, receiving and sending communications, updating marketing lists, analysing data, providing support services or in other tasks, from time to time. Our agents and contractors will only use your information to the extent necessary to perform their functions.
Where you consent, we may share your information with other related parties and any entity who is under common control. In the event that we undergo re-organisation or are sold to a third party, you agree that any personal information we hold about you may be transferred to that re-organised entity or third party.
We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by applicable law, lawful government requests or if we believe that such action is necessary to prevent fraud or cyber crime to operate our systems properly or to protect the Site, or the rights, property or personal safety of Pexlify or any person.
We may provide links to third-party websites as part of the services we provide on this site. Pexlify is not responsible for the content of external websites, or for their privacy policies.
The Site may, from time to time, contain links to external sites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of such sites.
Payment details you provide will be encrypted using secure sockets layer (SSL) technology before they are submitted to us over the internet.
We place great importance on the security of all personally identifiable information associated with our users. We have security measures in place to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of personal information under our control. For example, our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorised personnel have access to personal information. Whilst we cannot ensure or guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration of information will never occur, we use all reasonable efforts to prevent it.
You should bear in mind that submission of information over the internet is never entirely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of information you submit via the Site whilst it is in transit over the internet and any such submission is at your own risk.
It is advisable to close your browser when you have finished your user session to help ensure others do not access your personal information if you use a shared computer or a computer in a public place.
Storage of Information
We use Salesforce to store customer data and lead information.
You have a legal right under the Irish Data Protection Act 1988 as amended by the Data Protection (Amendment) Act 2003 to a copy of all the personal information about you held by us. On request, we will provide you with a copy of this information subject to a fee not exceeding the permitted statutory maximum. You also have a right to correct any errors in that information. As mentioned above, you have a right to prevent the use of your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
More information on data privacy rights is available directly from the Irish Data Protection Commissioner.
You may inform us of any changes in your personal data, and in accordance with our obligations under the data protection legislation we will update or delete your personal data accordingly. To find out what personal data we hold in respect of you or to have your personal data updated, amended or removed from our database, please contact us at info@Pexlify.com.