Summer is nearly over, and that can mean just one thing, Winter ‘24 Release is on the way. This year, Winter ‘24 will be released close to when Dreamforce ‘23 happens. An exciting time with both of these within one month of each other!
Below, we’ve put together a timeline of events that you need to know about for the Salesforce Winter ‘24 Release. Make sure you know when your instance will be upgraded, check out the release notes, and prepare your sandbox. It’s better to be prepared than try to catch up afterwards!
- August 10th - Pre-Release Org Sign up
- August 16th - Release Notes available
- August 25th - Winter ’24 Sandbox Preview
- August 25th - Release site / Release Module / Overview Deck / Feature Matrics
- September 1st - First Release Weekend
- September 11th - Learn MOAR about Winter ’24 features (check sf admin & developer blogs for more info)
- September 14th-27th - Release Readiness Live
- October 6th - Second Release Weekend
- October 13th - Third Release Weekend
Timeline image from Salesforce Admins:
Tips For this update:
- Read the Release Notes (available here) -> filter the release notes to find specific updates.
- Blog posts from trailblazers regarding releases are available here.
- Take a look at this post to see how to refresh your sandbox.
- Check the dates of releases coming out for your instance (click here to check).
- Join this Trailblazer Group to get the latest on all things release readiness and get involved with #Winter24Treasure.
- Do the Release Readiness Trailmix and the Winter ‘24 Trailhead (when available).
- Before the release date, test your main Use Cases to ensure everything will continue to work correctly.
- Need more tips? Check out this post of ours.
Well, there you have it, all the important dates you need to know about for Winter ‘24 Release. We hope the above tips will help you!
If you share this post, please tag us @Pexlify.