In this episode, Colm Barry is delighted to be joined by Ryan Joyce, who is the Head of Fintech for UK and Ireland at Salesforce.
Ryan and I will be discussing some of the key trends and developments currently taking place in the Fintech and Financial Services industry.
Ryan will discuss the impact of “Beyond Banking” and how it is being driven by changing customer expectations.
Ryan also gives his insights on:
- The rise of “Banking as a Service”
- What is ‘Eco-System Banking’ and examples of it in action
- What is ‘Embedded Finance’ and the impact it is having on the industry.
- Who will be the ‘Winners’ and ‘Losers’ in this competitive environment
- ‘Open Banking’ and some use cases currently happening in the marketplace.
- How Salesforce is providing support to start-ups and established companies in the industry
You can also view a recording of our conversation on YouTube below:
You can find our podcast on Spotify, Apple Podcast, Google Podcasts, and more. And remember, please subscribe to our Podcast and YouTube channel so you don’t miss any new episodes of the Perspective Podcast.